Saturday, August 1, 2009

Finally, Paris!

Hi guys, we made it safe and sound to our new apartment. It's the smallest most cozy love nest I have ever seen. We are piggin out on Haut-Medoc Bordeaux, stinky cheese and steak!
The first picture is me waiting outside our apartment for the subletter to arrive. The next picture is of me in the tiny kitchen and then near the couch and mezzanine bed area. Oh and then of course the obligatory cheese and wine pictures. We are blissful and wishing you were all here.
Lots of Love!
Sam and Vince















3 comments:

  1. Sam & Vincent, you're apartment looks great!! Small and cozy. Very nice. Congratulations on being back in Paris for the summer! Have fun and the best of times! Love mom & dad. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have created this space so that we can keep connected to you and Vince. I look forward to seeing many updates. You both look fantastic!! So very happy for you!!
    Love Aunt Jane. Dayna thinks you look different:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your killing me! Give me that cheese! Throw in some wine too....

    Gros Bisous!
    amberlie

    ReplyDelete