Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Belated Anniversary Britt and Ryan







Goodmorning everyone! Yesterday was Brittany and Ryan's first wedding anniversary. It has been one year of wedded bliss for them and we hope the happiness and love will keep flowing for the rest of their lives together! Congratulations you two! I thought I would go into the vault and see what pictures I could find. Since I was the best man I didn't have that much time to take pictures and was sort of relying on the skills of the professionals from whom I would order prints later. The first picture is of the newlyweds cutting their gorgeous cake and then there is a picture of the brides bouquet and a few of Mom and Dad and Aunt Ann putting the finishing touches on the wedding flowers. I hope you enjoy them and it brings back happy memories from the day.
Lots of Love and Kisses,
P.S. I'm gonna call you Ryan and Britt later when we get into our new apartment around 3pm your time. I hope I catch you!


2 comments:

  1. hey sam, thanks for the post! sorry we missed your call this afternoon, we were both working. hope all is well with your new place, post some pics soon!!! love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey who is the guy with the mustache and that chick with the scissors...YIKES!!! I know where you can find a great prep person, Kim...in Hickville. Happy Anniversary Ryan and Britt...WOW one full year of wedded bliss....

    ReplyDelete