Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Last picture for the road


Hi you guys! Before we leave for Venice I wanted to share one more photo. Vince and I went to "Lavinia" a wine store featured in "Clotilde's Edilble Adventures in Paris", my new fav book. We picked up a great bottle of champagne and headed home to cook dinner. I wanted to show you what it's like for us on the balcony of our apartment cause we spend so much time there. I hope you like the picture and see you in four days when we get back from Silvia's wedding in Venice!
Love and Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam and Vince. We are hoping that you're having a great time in Venice. This is a great picture of your balcony, awesome. We know that the tower in the background is not the Eiffel Tower, but, is it a spy camera tower??? Love you guys, Mom and Dad. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete