Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Our new apartment near the Champs Elysees




Goodmorning Everyone. We are finally getting settled into our new apartment. It's a great studio off the Champs Elysees in the 8th arrondissement. We are so excited about it because of the location, the view and the balcony. I am just sharing pictures of the kitchen today because honestly everything is sorta still everywhere and this is the cleanest room right now! :) I know it looks small but it's actually spacious where Paris apartments are concerned....I mean look at the counter space! The last picture is of the view through my kitchen window. There's just something about Paris rooftops that gets me everytime. What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam and Vince. Your apartment looks lovely. Very Parisian. We love the Paris rooftops too! Not a bad view while you're washing the dishes! Love you guys, Mom & Dad xoxo

    ReplyDelete