Thursday, October 8, 2009

Attempts to lift my mood





It all started with this cute little clay pot of dijon I bought at the Maille store in Madelaine square. I have been putting off digging into it until I could grill a perfect complimentary steak. I went to the Monoprix to buy dinner (food the ultimate mood lifter, right?). In the meat isle I found these two steaks with a pad of butter already packed in. Only in France would you find a steak with the butter sold together and ready for you to dollop on your warm steak and watch with pleasure as it melts along the side and into a little pool where you will then dip your piece of baguette in later after the steak has been devoured......
Pure Bliss and just what the doctor ordered.
Love and Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Not just butter...but, butter with fine herbs! Good choice darling one. We miss you guys too! Love, Mom & Dad xoxo

    ReplyDelete