Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Halifax for the Holidays!














Good afternoon everybody! I am waiting patiently for Vince to arrive. His flight is 3 hours late! Oh man!
Anywho I wanted to share with you some pictures from last week in Halifax. I had an amazing time visiting with Amberlie, Brooke and Sue. On Friday night we rented a room at the Marriott courtyard downtown and checked in early. We shopped and pub crawled (many Ceasers for me!) in the afternoon before going back to our room to get ready for dinner. We had an amazing meal at the Press Gang and a great table thanks to Amberlie. My oysters and lamb shank were to die for! I was not disappointed. After that we mozied to the Triangle, The Shoe Shop, The Bitter End, The Pogue and Durty Neilly's for a sec to check out the crowd. I love Halifax! It's so friendly so walkable so old and so perfect. It was a great night! Thanks ladies! Love you!
Love and Hugs





No comments:

Post a Comment