Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Beach
















Goodmorning everybody! On Sunday we did a test run to the beach at St. George's bay near our house. I wanted to report back and get you all excited for your visits. So the sand beach is a 6 mins leisurely walk from my front door. The sand has been imported and we aren't sure about the sea floor. I will have to wait till May when I can take a dip and let you know what's down there...I hope it's sand! if not we can just relax and sun tan there but for swimming we might have to trek to the blue lagoon on the island of Comino. No problem cause taking the buses around here is so much fun! I will have to take a picture next time I'm in one. They are like the old buses you would see in Cuba and the drivers blast music and stop and chat with their friends when they see them on the road! It's hilarious! Can't wait to see you!
Love and Hugs




1 comment:

  1. That beach looks really nice, a nice place to go with a book, or Kindle, and relax. Can't wait to see it in person. Love, Mom & Dad xoxo

    ReplyDelete