Tuesday, January 12, 2010

For my Mom #1

The view out of our front balcony

Our front door, no street number just a name on the door.



Our building from the street



Standing from my door looking down the street

Good morning every body! Mom has been dying to see what I see when I look out my window. I have been kinda putting it off because to tell you the truth it's not that pretty. St. Julians aside from the picturesque Spinola Bay is not that picturesque. This is where people live and eat and play and it's gaining so much popularity that ugly highrises (in Malta standards) are being quickly built on top of old houses, unfourtunately the effect is no so nice. But please don't be dissuaded, Malta is a beautiful historic island with many old and medieval villages. It's just no one really lives in them anymore. I mean old people who go to bed at 6pm and wake up at 4am do and if Vince and I are still here into our 70's then we might just join them. But for now we choose to stay where it's happenin' ya know what I mean?
Love and Hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment