Thursday, January 21, 2010

You didn't miss The Wedding! (just so no ones confused....)

Just to be clear, we are still getting married in the near future! Getting PACS is just a way to make me feel safe in the short term up until the wedding. With PACS I will be able to apply for health insurance while in France and even apply for citizenship soon enough. Whew! just wanted to clear that up! The wedding planning is still in full swing!
Love and Hugs

P.S. The above image is lovingly borrowed from http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/LIFPOD/1224318~Solitary-Bride-Crossing-a-Parisian-Street-Posters.jpg

1 comment:

  1. whewww....That's a relief...'cause there ain't much sense of me doing my leg stretches if I can't dance with Vinces family at your wedding...I'm notr sure what dance to ask my physio-therapist to help me practise...the tango or the polka...maybe both...
    Love ya, Aunt Lyn

    ReplyDelete