Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sunday Sliema
















Good morning guys! On Sunday we went for a walk on the Sliema waterfront. Sliema is the town right beside ours, you can walk there in about 25 mins or take the bus.They have this awesome waterfront area that follows below the boardwalk. I can't wait to see it in the summer because I think it's actually a beach! There are small steps and railings cut into the stone to make it easier to get into the surf. I just don't understand how they layout on the rocks without breaking their backs? Well hopefully it will be warm enough for a swim in a few months!
Love and Hugs




4 comments:

  1. Sam, what a beautiful place, however..How am I to concentrate on the wonders of these places you are taking me on when you put that hot frenchman in those creative stances...hahaha what fun the two of you are having. Aunt Jane will love that beach...Was that formation left by some 'ancient God'... I would like to more about him...lol..Keep travelling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling one, what is that image that Vincent is standing over?? Is it a spaceship??? Love you guys, Mom & Dad xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL
    I'm loving that image as well~ wowee!
    Thanks for sharing this...I'm on my own travel as well! continue to have FUN guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the comments about Vince's happen-stance! HA! So glad you all liked it! Love, Sam

    ReplyDelete