Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Last of the fish frys for this week I promise......




Oh do I? ;) Mahahahahaha! Just joshin'!

So this is our Rock fish. In the Malta they are red and ugly. I have seen them everywhere and wanted to give them a try. The fish monger at the market said they were the best buy that day so....I don't know. He had more bones and wasn't as tasty as the sea bass. Big surprise? Not really I guess. I will stick to the sea bass from now on. The muscles were awesome though! I will def. buy those again!
So what are you guys BBQing these days?
Love and Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Wish we there to help u eat all that seafood!!! All your pics are great. Hope all is well, miss u guys. Doug, Amberlie & Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doug! Get your ass over here and we can share! Hope to see you soon! XO Sam

    ReplyDelete