Monday, April 12, 2010

Mediterranean fish fry # 2




Good Morning everybody! As a continuation of yesterday I wanted to show you our very first grilled mediterranean sea bass. It was deliscious. I have never bought a whole fish before and to tell you the truth I was a little scared of him in my fridge. He looked a little like a snake in the bag and I had to cover his eyes so he wasn't looking at me. But I wanted to be brave and cook the way the Maltese do so I stuffed him with lemons, garlic and thyme and threw him whole on the grill.
We were not dissapointed. They say that sea bass taste like white salmon and I know what they mean. The meat is fluffy and creamy and very tasty. It was so easy to de-bone too. Oh and I bought these jumbo prawns too and they were so sweet and needed no extras. This fish is just so good here dammit. Get over here soon so we can share!
Love and Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Darling, That fish looks great! What a great wany to cook it, everything tastes better cooked outside on the grill. Enjoy all that great seafood. Love you, Mom & Dad xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete