Thursday, April 22, 2010

That's right people, I am back in the game!

I just love the colours and textures of the sweet peas in this bouquet! It's so dreamy and ethereal!
What do you think if I wear a feathery-vintagey-diamondy thing like this in my hair under my veil for the ceremony and then take it off for dinner? I kinda LOVE it!


So I am back in planning mode as you can see. It's only taken me 2 long months. And I will still need to keep working on getting used to our baby not being at the wedding with us and feeling that loss. But for right now it's all hearts and butterflies and cotton candy! I am excited and trying desperately to plan everything under budget. It's scary but exciting! Who's with me?!

Love and Hugs

P.S. thanks so much to Oncewed.com for the above amazing images and daily inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment