Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thankful Tuesdays!

Goodmorning Everybody! I love reading the Boots and CatEyes blog. She a sweet and creative actress living in LA and planning a wedding. I found this new blog called ThxThxThx through her. It's a blog completely dedicated to writting Thank you notes. The authors mother always taught her to write thank you notes so now she writes one for everything! It is so inspiring and funny! I love it. Since slowly becoming more spiritual I have been praying twice a day and always finding thanks for so many things. Now I am inspired from Leah's blog to share a few with you every Tuesday . Maybe you can send me a few things you are thankful for too?

Here are a few from Leah's blog:



And here's mine:

Dear Fiance, Family and Friends
Thanks for supporting me and never judging me through my search for happiness and cloudy mental illness. Thanks for loving me when I don't love myself. Thanks for believing in me and I promise I will not let you down.
Love,
Sam


Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment