Thursday, August 19, 2010

Possible wedding venue?






Good Morning Everybody! This is Castello Zamitello in Mgarr, Malta. It's our favourite venue so far and we only have 2 left to see. This great things about this place is that we can have the ceremony dinner and reception all in one place and outdoors like I have always imagined. Also there is no outdoor music curfew like all the other venues we visited previously. It also has that old world charm I have been looking for.
Now for the cons: It's far away. About 25 minutes by car. We will hire a couch bus to transport all of you back and forth. But really we wanted averyone to party and then stumble back to their hotel rooms within a few steps. I guess I can't have everything I have always wanted right?
Please Please Please Please I beg of you tell me what you think!
Love and Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Looks great darling one. We love it. Mom & Dad xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete