Monday, October 4, 2010

Hope you had a cuddly weekend!

Kitten by Analog Girl in a Digital World via ffffound


Good Morning Guys and Happy Monday! Yay! I don't know if I have ever seen a cuter kitten?!!! I am not one to peruse kitten pictures on the web and buy kitten posters and the such but I just couldn't resit this one! She is tooo adorable and reminds me of my weekend and how I feel about Vince! We had a great time going to bed early and waking up even earlier, going to the market, playing squash! (ahhhhhh! My first time) swimming in the pool, making butternut soup, playing card games. (Double Series anyone?) and best of all lots of cuddling!
Makes the start of this week seem not so bad! So what about you guys? What did you get into this weekend?
Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment