Monday, December 13, 2010

Weight Watchers 6month Update

Good morning everybody! Today is Monday and that means weigh in day for Weight Watchers. I realize that I haven't been updating you and I don't want you to think I have given up. Not even close! I am still very committed even with that foodie free for all Paris trip.
I set a mini-goal for myself to be under 200 pounds by Dec. 21st which would be my 6month anniversary on Weight Watchers. I am happy to say that I have reached that goal one week early. I am at 199.5 pounds or 90.7 Kgs. I am overjoyed! I haven't weighed under 200 pounds since I was maybe like 21 years old!
All together I have lost 25.1 pounds in the last 6 months and since I started my weight loss journey 3 years ago I have lost a total of 45.5 pounds!
I've started to explore my spiritual side and am feeling more in tune with myself than ever. I think that is also having a wonderful result on my health. I can't thank my partner Vince and my Mom and Dad and Aunt Jane for their support enough! Without you this would never be possible! I am continuing this journey of health so that I may be a better mother and daughter and wife and live a strong long life with all of these people! That's my number one goal!

Love and Hugs

P.S. Did you know just a 10pound weight loss can dramatically change you blood pressure and cholesterol levels! It doesn't take a lot to change your health for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment