Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's that time again!




Aunt Jane bought the 30 day Shred a few days ago on Amazon and it arrived yesterday! She asked me if I would be willing to do it with her and I painfully agreed!
Yesterday morning was the first day of the new Shred and this time we are two! Does anyone else want to join?
I have never done a workout so hard and challenging for your mind and body. I'll admit I cried a little last time. I thought she's crazy, there is no way my flabby body can do that. But I was wrong. It was my mind that was holding me back. My body can actually do a lot if I let it. It's kinda like a spiritual journey too. You know when you are doing Yoga or getting a massage and you suddenly start getting emotional? It's because trauma stays in your cells, on your physical body! You harbour shame and guilt and pain everywhere all over your body and when one of those forgotten places is reached sometimes the flood gates open up! It's so healthy! If that's not enough to convince you, what about this: I lost 9inches and 6pounds last time!
Come on! You know you want to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment