Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Friday!


Sunny and I just got back from the market and you're lucky to get this photo because it's all I do to not devour these cherries! I promise you Vince, they will be gone by the time you get home tonight! I also got this weird green thing called Asperges des bois. It's wild asparagus apparently. No idea how I am going to cook or eat it but had to have it! And finally we have lost the fight with artichokes. I threw my second bunch of them in the garbage last week! I know I know but I buy them then get intimitated and never end up cooking them. So that's it, no more buying artichokes at the market. I am sticking the the ready made kind.

What are you fun people up to this weekend? Vince's parents are coming into town on Sunday so we are thinking about taking them to the park for a picnic. Can't wait!

Love and hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment