Monday, October 3, 2011

Be Monday- Yoga for Anxiety, Stress, and Depression

I suffer from anxiety, panic and depression. I've found that a hollistic approach has worked best for me. When I am strong I take care of my self on all levels and especially the practice of yoga has given me a sense of peace I never knew before.

Aniexty is simply a heightened state of stress. Yoga poses and breathing techniques help change brain waves to relieve the stress, resulting in a stable level of mental health.

Here are a few videos to help you achieve that goal or maybe just to try for fun if you're curious.







Do any of you have Aniexty? Depression? OCD? Intrusive thoughts, Agoraphobia? I used to have these feelings for so long and never told anyone. I found the second I talked about it out loud it just lifted so much off my chest. Please feel safe to tell me. I only have love for you.

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment