Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Taste Tuesday- What's on your breakfast plate?

I'm in an oatmeal rut. I have oatmeal with walnuts, cinamon, maple syrup and fruit every single morning. Yes Yes I know it's good for me. It has awesome amounts of fiber, those good carbs that release slowly and keep you energized , and even reduces your cholesterol. But I need a change and I'm hoping you can help me!

Here's what my morning currently looks like:

Warm lemon water, green earl grey tea and oatmeal


Have you ever seem breakfast superstar Jennifer Causey's website called Simply Breakfast?  These are a few of the gorgeous breakfast inspirations you can find there:


Toasted bagle with avocado, crushed red pepper, black pepper, olive oil and salt.


 Plain yogurt with sauteed peaches, honey, almonds, and pumpkin seeds.


Buckwheat griddle cakes from Buckshot Sonnys.


Quinoa with almond milk and prunes


English muffin with natural peanut butter and honey 


So what do you eat in the morning anyways? Are you a coffee addict? Do you juice? or do you skip it all together? And what do you think I should eat tomorrow for breakfast?


Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment