Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Taste- What we ate: a week in food photos

Did I tell you guys that I'm on a diet?! I have been trying to lose weight for a little over three years now. So far so good, I've lost 44 pounds and have roughly another 35 -30 to go. Slow and steady with lots of healthy soups and OA support from my Mom. And that's my plan. I also might have forgot to add I'm a vegetarian too? So if you not discouraged and feeling curious I'd like to show you a glimpse of what's on my plate through an average week:

Thursday was veggie chili. I heart beans in a major way. I don't know why I ever thought they were gross? They are little pockets of miracles as far as I'm concerned.



Friday was fresh pasta with roasted and sundried tomatoes, crunchy basil and that unbelievable burrata mozza from our favourite cheese people down the street.


Saturday morning Vince has been making pancakes and coffee in bed for me. Love him!


Sunday was my first attempt at a pumpkin stuffed with cheese and bread. HELLO!! I made a video about it, that's how great it is. Stay tuned.


Monday was back to soup business with miso, tofu, soba noodles, ginger, cilantro and wakame!



Tuesday was soup continued with roasted cauliflower and swiss chard! So filling and yummy!


And there you have it folks. Add a little meditation and exercise in there and you're all set! 

What about you? What's been on your table this week? Any recipes to share?


Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment