Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wear- Downtown Toronto

I'm so excited to be in Toronto permanently and really get down to exploring the shops in and around the different neighbourhoods. Here is a small list of a few I can't wait to visit.


1. Bicyclette Boutique on Queen West. I was introduced online to this fashion mecca by my new friend Renee from EatLiveShop. She's knows her stuff so naturally it's at the top of my list.






2. I've got a few stylish kids on my list this year and it's nothing but the best for them. So off to Ella+Elliot I go.



3. And to satisfy my Chanel gawking habit I will surley be stopping at Holts. Hell I may even throw caution to the wind and try on a few pairs!




4. But to be completely honest Original is more in my price range and they've got so much cute stuff. I seriously can not resist the plethora of shoes if every colour and pattern imaginable, I just want to eat them!

Any other suggestions my friends? Where will you be shopping this season?

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment