Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Taste- Praises a Plenty

This Christmas Ryan and Britt got me a beautiful veggie cook book called Plenty. Have you heard of it? The author is a meat eating chef in London named Yotam Ottolenghi and I love him! His recipes are easy and so friggin flavorful.

Source

I couldn't resist trying the cover recipe of eggplant with buttermilk sauce and zatar. It was a hit! I would deffinitely use this one again for entertaining. It was so easy and would really make people think you tried extra hard.


Next up is this mushroom polenta. Can you just taste it now?! The mushrooms at the grocery store are gorgeous right now and I can't wait to get my hands on them.


Source

Yotam's first cookbook was also a success simply named Ottolenghi- The Cookbook. And well my birthday is coming up so you know......just sayin'. ;)

What cookbooks or recipes are you loving right now?

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment