Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Taste- what we've been making

Living with Ryan and Britt is awesome! We are always trying new things out in the kitchen. It's pretty great to have a whole second set of recipe books to browse through and get inspired by. I wanted to share a few things we tried last week that I'm in love with.



Holy macaroni is right! It's really easy and so delicious! The only tweak I would say is it could use a little more coconut milk. But you try it out and let me know what you think. Sarah at A House in the Hills has a crazy amount of yummy things to cook, go over and check it out!


             
              Next was these Crispy Smashed Potatoes I found on Pinterest via Caramel Potatoes


What a great idea eh? When I was making them all that was going through my head was "Why didn't I think of this!" And then I burned them a little. Whoops. But seriously it's such an easy idea and great change from your regular potato side dish, just make sure your rack isn't too low in the oven. ;)

What's been going on in your kitchen the last little while? Any great recipes to share?

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment