Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Be- 26 weeks pregnant



Sorry for the late post you guys. I'm not loving this picture and have been trying in vain to get another one done but real life is getting in the way. Anyways it's not that bad if I don't blow it up to big on the screen! ;) (Holy boobies!)

I'm feeling extra preggo over here and it's sorta gross but mostly awesome. I can feel the baby moving quite a lot but that also means I feel her putting pressure on organs in there which is umcomfortable. I have also noticed walking is becoming a problem in the last few days. I feel like my tank is almost empty you know what I mean?

Other than that and a weird burning sesation in my lower uterus everything is great. Saw the midwife yesterday and she listened to the heartbeat with a fetoscope and said the babe has a fast strong heart! My blood pressure is excellent and I am getting closer and closer to having a home birth. Whoohooo!

Now I just need a new bra/underware, my blonde hair back and I will be in tip top shape! 

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment