Thursday, November 15, 2012

Wine minds think alike


How absolutely beautiful is this photo by Carina Okula? Vince and I are both missing France bigtime right now. Vince thinks it's that weather and I think it's Guelph. Could be a mixutre of both, the damp grey skies are definitely reminiscent of winter in Paris and then there are the old brick homes and horse motifs around exhibition park in Guelph that remind me of Fontainebleau....
Either way we are on a bit of a wine kick. (You can't think France and not taste wine right?) We've been researching the vintages at the LCBO along with Beppi's suggestions in the Globe and have come up with some good bottles such as this outstanding Languedoc from Foncalieu for $15.95.
It's soft and full and just want I have been missing from French wine this past year. Can't wait until I can have more than 1/4 of a cup a day!

If you'd like a few more tips about buying and choosing wine please check out my post on the Foire aux Vins from last year.

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment