Thursday, November 27, 2014

37 weeks pregnant or 21 days to go


37 weeks this past Tuesday! Whoa belly! A few things that have been happening:

-I feel very heavy. Like a few metric tonnes heavy. It's hard to move around in any and all positions but I'm trying to stay positive.
-I have a hard time sleeping. I go to bed around 9-9:30 and finally fall asleep at 12 and then up at 1:30, 3:30 4:30 to pee and up with Gemma at 6:30. Everytime I get in bed I think maybe tonight will be different. Maybe tonight I will finally sleep. And nope. Haven't slept through the night since July. Again just trying to stay positive. Pffffff.
-I am getting so exciting for Labour and Birth! I really really think we will have a home birth this time. Little Man is healthy and I am healthy and there is no reason he can't be born in water here in our living room.
-Vince and I do meditations and hypnobirthing practices a few nights a week and it's so wonderful to go into my birthing body and see our birthing take place. Bliss!
-Our Midwife came for our home visit yesterday and dropped all her stuff off which made us even more excited. Later that day our Doula came by for her last home visit before the birth and we talked more about our hopes and fears and plans and Vince said as we went to bed that night, "Well we are all birthed up!"
-He's right! We're ready little man whenever you are. We love you we love you we love you!

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment